Friday 27 April 2012

Production shoot

The production went very well, I managed to get the majority of the shots I wanted and I didn't run into any major technical problems during the shoot, as I had worked with the two actors before as well, there was vary little in the way of hold ups, as we all knew what our roles were and what was required. 

the only problem I had was when attempting to film a medium shot of the rod being pulled away from the main character, unfortunately I managed to record around the shots, instead of the shots themselves. in other words I had filmed us setting up for the shot, the gap in between the two takes, and then finishing the shot. but not the actual takes themselves. 

Fortunately I took an excess of shots, and got some angles which weren't in the shot-list in order to fill in for any problems, and I was able to fake the shots through the use of a green screen.

Giving George direction and standing in for him so he knew where to look for when he was doubled 

preparing for a take

the green-screen shot used to fill in the gap where I hadn't got the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment